We had a wonderful Easter. We all looked very spring time in our Sunday best and Will looked especially special! We had a small egg hunt that David's mom put together which turned out to be really fun. I hadn't hunted for myself like that since I was a kid!

Look at how adorable my little boy is! He has 8 teeth now and they are just poking through in every picture! I sewed this bow tie for him just for Easter and it turned out sooooo cute! I was dying all day! David spiked his little hair up and that just tied it all together.


David and I love this little face he makes!

This is our little backyard

Dinner at the Kolstad's
4 comments:
I LOVE the little bow tie!! I think I am going to have to do that for our little guy, I am getting kind of sad that I won't be able to dress him up like I can Rhylan, but that is a really cute idea.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again......baby Will is so cute! I love his little smile and his mohawk!!! David- your mom looks so good! It looks like she has lost weight. Tell your family HI from the Arnolds
didn't know you had a blog!! Those pics of Will are so stinkin cute! I love that little guy...Sorry- maybe I should have taken the family pic instead of J- it's not really centered :)
That bow tie is so cute! I wish I could have spent any time on Easter making anything look cute! :o)
Post a Comment