Will has had a fantastic couple of weeks! He has gotten to play at lots of friends and cousin's houses. When Allie was born my parents came for 5 days and completely entertained him and took him all over Yuma. Then he got to spend time with Grandma Kolstad, Kolstad cousins, cousin Grant, and topped it all off by sleeping over with Auntie Kasey and her dog Scout! He had a great trip and it was SO nice to spend some time with my little Allison and with Dave. Kasey and Tyler then brought Will back and stayed for the weekend. I loved having them around! Thank you everyone!
I made Jacob a sock monkey and figured since it came with 2 pairs, I would make Will one as a gift to have since the baby was here. I thought it turned out pretty darn cute!
The past few days he has been playing with neighborhood friends, giving kisses to Allie, and trying to be patient while I nurse/change/burp/ect. What a lucky boy!
1 comment:
K- so I'm kinda baffled. What is with the sock monkey? I was looking on Target's website, they had it as a Halloween costume!? I think I must be totally out of the loop.
Glad that family is taking care of you! ;)
Post a Comment