Thursday, August 4, 2011

July Happenings!

I had major denial issues with my camera the day we did a day shot to San Diego! This is the only picture we have! Davids mom came with us and we had a wonderful day (minus the whole beach incident!) We went to Balboa Park, went to a train museum, garden, rode a trolley, ate at Mission Bay Park and In'n Out, and hung out on La Jolla Beach. Thanks Davy for planning a fun family outing!
So I guess your true feelings are releaved when your child is missing on a crowded summer beach. Will escaped his Grandma and definatly went missing. It was probably only a grand total of 15 minutes but it felt like FOREVER! I haven't ran that much since the 8th grade. Dave said I was majorly freaking out-which I was starting to-but I'm thinking he should have been more concerned considering the huge body of water and freaks who nab little kids in crowded places. Some wonderful person turned him into the life gaurds and Dave found him hangining out in the station a little frightened. What a stinker! I didn't start crying until after he was found and then couldn't bare to take my eyes off him the rest of the time! Few! I'm glad to have my Will back!




Will has been maing HUGE messes everytime I turn my back. I've decided I just need to stop getting frustrated and start taking pictures. Here's one from the other day-powdered sugar. I missed the whole tub of baby formula but I'm sure there will be next time.












































No comments: