Saturday, February 2, 2013

So Much Happening

Here's the update over the last little while at the Kolstads. A while back Davy and I hiked Weaver's Needle. Is was so nice to get out into the fresh air, have a break from the kids, and be with my hubby-he's very nice to me as I am a much slower hiker than him.
 Our Holly has been into my dishwasher. She comes flying every time it is opened. She also has learned how to walk! She is so small walking around here and was walking before her birthday.
 On my birthday Kelli and I went hiking and Kasey watched the kids. Once again-getting out into fresh air without my kids-very nice. I also needed the exercise. I'm way out of shape but have lost 10 lbs recently. I still have  a long way to go. My birthday ended with a dinner trip to Zuppas with the gals. It was a great day.
William has discovered how to use the camera. Let's just say we have a lot of pictures of nothing. Here is his self portrait, Batman Hat included.

 Holly turned 1 year old! I can't believe it. We had our grandparents come over, did cake, presents, and sat by the fire. It was low key and perfect. We gave Holly some sipee cups for her present-how exciting. She didn't really dive into her Rainbow Cake. Once she got past the icing she starting liking it more though. I sure do love our sweet Holly Baby. Her face is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She is smart but has a good nature. Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

Nick and Ashley said...

10 lbs! Way to go Whitney!! I'm so glad u had a great birthday!