Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sea World

Wow! A few days before October Break David decided he worked really hard and wanted to take the kids to Sea World. So, sadly we left the Milletts to their Mexico trip, and spent the whole day before we left booking everything, we grabbed Grandma Sandy-and took off. 
The kids thought we were camping, they had no idea. In Yuma, we let them open a present, a shark, dolphin and orca. Then we told them we weren't going camping-but to SEA WORLD! They were surprised and excited! So Fun! The kids were SO good this whole trip! They were just so happy! And they LOVED the beach!



 We got home about 8:30 from San Diego. I was feeling sick but knew we had Dave Ramsey early in the morning. I decided to take a heavy drug to knock me out, I knew the alternative was throwing up all night and missing the Smart Conference. We got up at 5am, got the kids off to Ty and Stephs, then headed for Phoenix. I was PRETTY wiped from the Fenergan and wasn't quite myself. The conference was awesome though! I'm so proud of my Davy for working his life away right now-so we can get out of debt. What a weekend!

No comments: