We celebrate a lot things in December/January. We hit ten years being married-and goin strong for another ten years. I fit into my dress and we watched our wedding video while William was at scouts. David turned 34 and I turned 33. I took Dave to Porkopolis for his birthday and we ate so much we had to unbutton our pants! I haven't done that in years! David was a little late on my birthday dinner because he was sick, but I wanted to take our whole family to Don Jose's. The kids LOVED it. I was fearful that we would have wild/grumpy/rude/squirmy kids but it went so well! We might actually take them to a restaurant again! I also go to hike with Mom and Kelli-we call it hiking club that only meets once a year.
Holly turned 5 years old. My baby is 5! How we loved having her in our family. She lights up my life. I'm going to miss her so when she goes to kindergarten. We had a family bike day/party at Indian Bend Wash.
No comments:
Post a Comment