December! Busy Busy Busy! I subbed ton! I've been sick with everything you can imagine, this years flu hit all of us and it was REALLY bad! Ya, I was pretty stressed. But I do LOVE that we get to focus on our Savior and his love is found everyday in this month. Love that!
We did Polar Express for our FUSE Christmas show.
David's 35th birthday
We got rid of Daisy right before Christmas-there was many tears-and still is! I actually miss her at times. My allergies were terrible, their was hair everywhere, and no body took care of her but me-so obviously it was necessary. I had to take the kids and leave so that Dave could sell her. I desperately miss her for William's sake-because now all his wrestling energy is being directed as his sisters!
A new Star Wars came out right before Christmas. Dave and I were cool parents and let Will stay home from school so we could all go together.
Happy New Year! We hope 2018 will be just as great as 2017!
Holly had her 6th birthday at Duck Park with the whole family. She also chose to eat at Don Jose which made my tummy happy! She is such a happy and joyful girl-how I love having her in my home.




No comments:
Post a Comment