Normally I rejoice the first day of school, and immediately start cleaning the whole house-then proceed to take a nice uninterrupted nap-but today was just madness. The past 2 or 3 days have been madness sending emails, making calls, getting supplies-figuring out everything.
Dave started demoing our bathroom-down to one now for a week or two-dust, chemicals, dumpster load-and we selected tile today (still in my car btw)
Will started high school today, had to figure a LOT of stuff out and he had volleyball tonight-he is just pooped, couldn’t figure out the bus home, wasn’t on the seminary list, didn’t have a student ID, he was a little late to a hour, and begun to figure out sand volleyball-I’ve never seen him so mentally exhausted
Allie started junior high today-with a broken leg-had to go early, stay late, figure out accommodations-but she loves her teachers and classes
We had to rearrange cars because of the demo, but Daves car kinda broke apart as I dropped off one kid and had to go get another.
Holly was nervous today so I got her off and picked her up
I got each kid off at a different time, and collected each kid at a different time-including the handicap situation, did volleyball, violin, ran errands
What a day! I hope this settles down for us all! I’m so done!
Can we go back to vacation?
No comments:
Post a Comment