Aunt Kristen invited us on a last-minute trip to Colorado and it was so wonderful in every way! I had just cashed my last small paycheck from Orangewood-so the stars aligned. She drove us the whole time and was just the best Aunt to be with. the weather looked like rain everyday but the sun shone birght all day every day we were there! I was feeling kinda bumped we weren't going to get to go anywhere-so this was awesome! Colorado was an incredible place and it was awesome to go somewhere new. This is David's perfect dream place-he is gonna want to go back.
This trip was full of such fun memories! I loved traveling with Kristen-she is the best person in the world!
We stayed at Purgatory Resort and after some practice and pep talks-the kids ended up love the Alpine slides.

Box Canyon Waterfall
Our beautiful view from the condo we got to stay at.
Day trip to Ouray after we drove the Million Dollar Highway-and whoooeee was it a winding one. Both Allison and Holly got sick. I should have pre-medicated them!
No one wanted to do the short hike straight up to the bridge above the waterfall-except Holly and me! We had a short Mom date.
Silverton Colorado and the best funnel cake you will ever have.
One morning when Kristen was working we did some paddleboarding across the street. Will only knocked me down 3 times and was a wild animal out there-total 11-year-old boy. The man gave us longer than our time and we all got a little sunburned.
Mining for gems.
Our Sunday hike to Potatoe Lake. The jolly ranchers got these girls through.
Our condo was so nice and big! Will had his own huge room-and so did I!











No comments:
Post a Comment